One of our law firm's guiding principles is to avoid litigation and effectively protect our clients from having to resolve disputes in court. Sometimes, however, suing is the most appropriate and the only way to secure a client's rights.
Our lawyers have won many disputes and have many years of personal experience in representing clients in courts throughout the Czech Republic. We know that success is not only ensured by perfect knowledge of the law, but also by the courts and the judicial environment. Thanks to our specialisation we have an overview of the latest novelties in Czech justice and we use this information effectively in providing our services.
- Analysis of the case and proposal of the most appropriate solution.
- Pre-litigation communication with the counterparty to reach an amicable settlement.
- Drafting of the action (action for payment, action to repel a claim, declaratory action, action for the protection of personal rights, action against a decision of the administrative authority, etc.).
- Representing the client in court proceedings.
- Preparation of ordinary or extraordinary remedies.
- Assistance in execution proceedings.
- Assistance in insolvency proceedings (drafting the insolvency petition, filing a claim, representation).