Do you work in the field of HR and would you like to expand your knowledge in the field of GDPR? Do you have any questions about GDPR that you want to know the answer to? Do you know the statutory regulation of the GDPR, but need advice on how to apply it in practice?
Then you are cordially invited to the seminar "GDPR for HR - practical experience"!
The seminar will take place on March 9, 2020 in the premises of SMOSK (K Centrum) on Senovážné náměstí 23 in Prague from 9.00 to 14:00 under the auspices of the VOX agency. Veronika Odrobinová, a partner of our law firm, will give a lecture at it.
The seminar will focus not only on the legal aspects of GDPR, but especially on the practical impact of GDPR on the daily practice of human resources. Of course, there will also be an outline of practical possibilities of procedures and solutions that you can apply in your work.
Programme of the seminar:
- News in the field of personal data in 2020.
- Implementing law on the processing of personal data and other sources of law and interpretation.
- Obligations towards personal data subjects, keeping mandatory records and practical implications.
- Basic principles of legislation.
- Technical measures necessary to compliance with the GDPR.
- Obligations of administrators and processors in the field of security, processing and required technical and organizational measures.
- Recommendations and practical experience regarding the procedure according to the GDPR depending on the scope and riskiness of the processed personal data.
- Practical impacts in the field of employee monitoring (CCTV, GPS, emails, etc.) and the development of practice.
- Practical implications for attendance and payroll systems and practice development.
- Contracts with processors - occupational health care, personnel agencies.
- Personal files and GDPR.
- Trade unions and GDPR.
If you are interested in the seminar, you can register for it here: https://www.vox.cz/gdpr/kurz-gdpr-pro-hr-prakticke-zkusenosti-0002.html