Labour and Immigration law
The field of labour law requires not only broad legal knowledge but also the ability to negotiate with employees and to explain them HT topics in a comprehensive way.
Thanks to our extensive experience in labour law consultancy in this area, we can offer our clients a wide range of services related to labour relations and employment. We help clients with everyday routine issues that can be encountered in the workplace as well as in specific cases that require an individual approach.
In addition to providing complete legal analysis, we also support HR departments, deal with collective redundancies, negotiate and communicate with trade unions, and assist clients with the departure of key employees, the posting of employees abroad or the provision of full cross-border services.
- Preparation of labour law documentation (template documents, managerial and employment contracts, agreements on work performed outside employment, internal regulations, work regulations, etc.).
- HR department support.
- Accidents at work and occupational diseases.
- Agency employment.
- Transfer of rights and obligations from labour relations.
- Collective bargaining agreements, negotiations and communication with trade unions.
- Termination of employment.
- Collective redundancies.
- Representing the employer in administrative proceedings before labour inspection authorities.
- Representation in labour disputes before courts.
- Posting of employees and cross-border provision of services.
Many companies nowadays are employing foreign nationals, mainly due to the low unemployment rate in the Czech Republic.
We have extensive experience and knowledge in the field of immigration law, allowing us to provide comprehensive labour law advice to foreign nationals and their potential employers on all matters related to the stay of foreign nationals in the Czech Republic.
Our legal services mainly include professional assistance and full support in arranging all residence and related authorisations throughout the entire process – from the preparation of the relevant application and supporting documents, including the necessary officially certified translations, to the actual collection of the authorisation.
- Provision of short-term and long-term visas, long-term residence permits (including employee and blue cards), temporary residence permits for EU citizens, permanent residence permits, citizenship.
- Securing work permits from the Labour Office of the Czech Republic.
- Ensuring the extension of the relevant residence permit and related authorisations and changes in the purpose of the stay.
- Preparation of applications and supporting documents, including the provision of certified translations.
- Representation before the relevant state authorities (Ministry of the Interior of the Czech Republic, Labour Office of the Czech Republic, Foreign Police, etc.).
- Supporting the inclusion of employers in economic migration projects to facilitate the recruitment of workers from third countries (i.e. Key and Scientific Personnel Programme and Qualified Employee Programme).