Corporate and Commercial Law
Whether you need help with everyday routine matters such as managing the corporate agenda or preparing contractual documentation, or wish to expand your business, consolidate your market position, or exit or monetise your investment, we offer comprehensive legal advice in corporate and commercial law.
We also specialise in due diligence reviews and audits. We have profound knowledge of the Czech and international business environment, including mergers and acquisitions. For this reason, dozens of clients from many industries, such as banking and financial institutions and manufacturing plants, have used our lawyers' services.
- Preparation, assessment and negotiation of a wide range of contracts.
- Establishment of business corporations and joint ventures.
- Establishment of branches and other organisational units.
- Legal advice on starting a business.
- Management of the corporate agenda (shareholder meetings, reports on relations between related parties, reductions and increases in registered capital, contributions outside the registered capital, capitalisation of receivables, corporate changes).
- Appointment, dismissal and remuneration of members of bodies of a business corporation, preparation of executive service agreements.
- Preparation and negotiation of shareholder contracts.
- Due diligence and audits.
- Liquidation of business corporations.