Banking & Finance
Obtaining funds from external sources is a common part of most forms of business. These usually help further the development of the business, but often come with extensive obligations towards creditors. Our team with experience from Czech and international financing projects not only can guide you through the legal rigmarole but can help you decide what form of financing to choose – whether it be a banking service in the form of classic credit, bond issuance, crowdfunding or establishment of an investment structure.
Our lawyers have represented Czech and international banks, financial and strategic investors and providers of business and consumer loans. In choosing the financing we are therefore able to provide our professional services not only to debtors but also to their creditors.
Last but not least, we can also represent you before supervisory authorities and guide you through their proceedings.
- Structuring financing.
- Negotiation, preparation, review and assessment of credit documentation.
- Preparation of security documentation.
- Preparation and execution of bond issues, both private and public.
- Establishment of self-governing and non-self-governing investment structures.
- Preparation of a sample documentation package for credit providers (including consumer loans).
- Representation before supervisory authorities (e.g. Czech National Bank).
- Listing of securities on the stock exchange.
- Securing licences for regulated activities.